The Assistive Technology (AT) Network develops a framework for statewide collaboration through a comprehensive planning process. Region 4 and the Special Education Solutions department leads the statewide leadership network on Assistive Technology – Texas Assistive Technology (TATN). For more information, go to www.texasat.net.
- Special Education Assessment (Texas Education Agency)
- National Center on Accessible Educational Materials (AEM)
- Adobe Acrobat Accessibility
- Apple Accessibility
- Bookshare - Accessible Books for Texas
- Center for Applied Special Technology
- Microsoft Accessibility
- AT Resources
Click on the link below to view recorded webinars for your resource information. All webinars have been conducted through the TATN with network members and national speakers.